Quick Charge Recommended
A Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 wall charger is required for fast charging. The standard charge mode also requires at least 5V/2A. iPhone stock chargers are not compatible with PowerWave Base Pad.
Note: Please use the included cable for best results.
Designed to match the size and shape of most phones. Simply line up your phone with the edge of the pad to align. It’s so easy, you can even do it with your eyes closed.
The built-in vents work to dissipate heat, keeping the pad cool to ensure safe and stable performance.
- Flashing blue - Metal obstruction detected
- Flashing green - Incompatible AC adapter or cable connected
- Solid blue for 3 seconds, then off - Connected to power
- Solid blue - Actively charging a device
Model Number: A2505
PowerWave Base Pad
The Easy-Align Wireless Charging Pad
The slimline design takes up minimal space on your desk or bedside table, while the rectangular shape makes wireless charging more intuitive than ever—simply line up your phone with the pad for stable, high-speed charging.
Advanced temperature control, foreign object detection, overvoltage protection, and more combine to provide complete safety for you and your devices.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- iPhone 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)