Refurbished Products Warranty
Thanks for your interest in Anker’s refurbished items!
Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to country. This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
|Sales Channel||Authorized Seller||Warranty Period (Months)|
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Same as our warranty for all products (see our Warranty Info page).
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with the same refurbished model or a similar refurbished model of equal value. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Anker will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 30 days after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Anker’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Anker must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
● For defective items that Anker needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Anker or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Anker
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized Anker reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Anker quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resource
Anker is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of Anker products
● Returning personal items sent to Anker
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Anker, Anker takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Anker does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.