Anker Black Friday Promotion Official Rules
THIS PROMOTION SHALL NOT BE TREATED AS A SWEEPSTAKE, PAY-TO-PLAY, LOTTERY OR ANY KIND ALIKE
1. Eligibility: Anker Black Friday Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Anker, and any of its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in States where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Fantasia Trading, LLC. ("Fantasia" or "Sponsor"), 5350 Ontario Mills Pkwy, ste100, Ontario, CA 91764.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Promotion constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins on November 21, 2022 at 0:00 a.m., and ends on November 27, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PST (During the Black Friday official Promotion time, the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for this Promotion.
5. How to Enter: Customers who place orders on Anker’s official Shopify online stores during the Promotion Period are automatically qualified to have the chance to become the Promotion Winner. Limit: Multiple entries are not permitted, only one (1) purchasing account is eligible to receive the prize. Any attempt by participants to obtain multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entry and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed the participant. The "authorized account holder" of an email address, is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Winner Determination and Verification: Sponsor is an independent judging organization whose decisions regarding the operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor will determine the ranking of orders according to the official website server’s background data. The list of winners will be announced within 48 hours, after the completion of Promotion on the landing page of the website. The potential winners will be notified via registered email. If two customers have the same purchasing amount, the two customers are tied for the same place. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or does not provide any other requested information within seven (7) days, the potential winner forfeits the prize by default. Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner (the customer ranking the 6th).
7. Prize: The top five customers with the highest purchase amount per order during the Promotion Period will receive an additional prize. The details of the prizes are as follows: 1st prize: Cosmos Laser 1080p (Market Value $ 1,699.99) 2nd prize: S330 eufyCam (eufyCam 3) (Market Value $ 549.99) 3rd prize: PowerHouse 200 (Market Value $ 259.99) 4th and 5th prize: Liberty 3 Pro (Market Value $ 169.99) Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prize will be delivered to winners after 30 days following the completion of the Promotion.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Promotion, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible Promotion entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the selection process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of orders; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. prizes are not subject to Sponsor’s Returns & Refunds Policy.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State Court of California located in Ontario, CA; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
14. Not a Sweepstake or Pay-to-Play: This Promotion shall not be treated as a sweepstake, Pay-to-Play, lottery, or any kind alike.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, click here【Please insert the link hereto】. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. © 2022, Fantasia Trading LLC All rights reserved.