10W Charge Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Charge Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• iPhone SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
5W Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• AirPods / AirPods Pro / Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds+
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
- iPhone 5V / 1A stock chargers and computer USB ports do not have sufficient output to power your PowerWave.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for fast charge mode.
- The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, and Samsung A series do not support wireless charging.
- Due to the overheating protection feature of AirPods cases, the case may periodically stop charging for a few seconds before beginning again. If this happens, the indicator light will turn off for a while and then turn on again. This is a normal occurrence while charging.