Charge iPhone 13 and 12 case-free, or through a compatible magnetic case with zero interference. Not compatible with non-magnetic cases.
With a 5,000mAh cell capacity, Anker 521 Magnetic Battery (PowerCore 5K) provides nearly a full extra charge for your iPhone, allowing 17 additional hours of video playtime and extended productivity.
Use the multi-directional USB-C port and included cable to recharge Anker 521 Magnetic Battery (PowerCore 5K) or provide a wired charge to other devices.
Model Number: A1619
Anker 521 Magnetic Battery (PowerCore Magnetic 5K)
The Snap-and-Go Portable Wireless Charger
Loaded with Extra Power
This compact 5,000 mAh magnetic portable charger is able to provide you with 17 hours of extended use.
Long-Lasting Battery Life
Anker 521 Magnetic Battery is tested and proven to have 80% capacity after 32 months, compared to a standard portable charger that drops to 60% of its initial capacity.
Built for Slips and Drops
Coated with a rubberized finish to protect the magnetic portable charger against accidental drops.
Make Charging and Recharging Easy
Power 521 Magnetic Battery, or charge other devices equipped with USB-C input and output such as your headphones, tablets, or even your friends' non-MagSafe smartphones.
Your Safety is Assured
Our comprehensive safety suite, MultiProtect, features foreign object detection, short circuit protection, temperature control, and more, ensuring total protection for you and your devices.
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini
- Press the button to activate the portable charger before using the magnetic charging function.
- The magnetic charge only provides up to 5W maximum power.
- 5,000 mAh cell capacity provides 0.95 iPhone 13 charges, 0.97 iPhone 13 Pro charges, 0.75 iPhone 13 Pro Max charges, or 1.2 iPhone 13 mini charges.
- Use only with phone cases with a flat rear surface.
- Not compatible with non-MagSafe phone cases, such as Otterbox defender cases.
- 5,000 mAh is the total nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.