One of the slimmest Power Delivery portable chargers around. Combines PowerIQ and Power Delivery technology in an astonishingly portable package.
The 18W Power Delivery USB-C port pumps out enough power to charge an iPhone 11 Pro at full speed.
The 10,000mAh capacity is enough to provide multiple charges to your mobile devices — wherever you are.
Combining a Power Delivery USB-C port and a PowerIQ-enabled USB port to seamlessly provide charging to virtually any mobile device.
Use a USB-C Power Delivery charger to juice up your PowerCore in just 3.5 hours.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C to C cable, travel pouch, and welcome guide. (USB-C to Lightning cable not included)
Join our family of over 50 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
The Ultra-Slim 18W Power Delivery Portable Charger
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD successfully combines high-cell-capacity with remarkable portability. Only 0.6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you’ll barely notice it in your pocket.
Advanced Charging Options
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or use trickle-charging mode for low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Recharge your power bank via the USB-C port almost 3x faster than with USB-A.
MultiProtect Safety System
Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
• iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
• iPad Pro 2018
• Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
• Google Pixel
• Nexus 6P
Recharging Time: 4.5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2.4A
Total Power Output: 18W
• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
• Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
• Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 3.5 hours.
• Recharging with USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10 hours.
• When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be insufficient.
• Disconnect your USB-C to Lightning cable when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
• 10,000mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.