The ultimate heavy-duty charging station. Connect up to 10 USB Devices at once, each receiving a unique, tailored charge. 10 ports pump out an industry-leading 60 watts of power optimize the charge for all your devices.
By intelligently identifying any connected device, PowerIQ delivers the optimum, high-speed charge to all devices. Includes Apple and Android phones and tablets as well as cameras, consoles and more.
Smart technology that determines when charging output is encountering resistance. By automatically compensating for this, VoltageBoost ensures charging speeds remain fast—regardless of cable or device.
The Anker PowerPort 10 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market. Ultra Powerful: 10 ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging. PowerPort 10 is the ultimate, heavy duty USB Hub.
A combination of 10 safety features that work together to provide ultimate protection for your devices, your chargers and most importantly: you.
PowerPort 10 Ports
The ultimate charging station
FROM AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Ten ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
The Anker PowerPort 10 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
• PowerPort 10 may not function properly when charging a combination of devices requiring more than 12 amps.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).