A frontier in portable charging. PowerCore 20100 offers an unbelievable size to cell capacity ratio along with top-class charging speeds.
Thanks to Anker’s advanced charging technology, you’ll wonder why you ever wasted time plugged in to the wall.
Lighter than a can of soup, PowerCore fits easily inside backpacks, purses, or computer bags.
Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver a high-speed charge to a wide range of devices.
Constructed with premium materials to keep you charging again and again.
Designed for use with virtually any device that charges from a USB port.
Model Number: A1271
Anker PowerCore 20100
Fast-charging, long-lasting, portable power.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 50 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 8 almost seven times, a Galaxy S8 five times or an iPad mini twice.
High-Speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and prevents smudges and fingerprints.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
• Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
• Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
• Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
What's In the Box
PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger
Micro USB cable